Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Serving size: 2
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
4 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
4 pieces bacon (partially cooked)
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
VARIATIONS: If you like the flavor of blue cheese you can crumble some over the cream cheese spread before rolling and wrapping chicken. Or place slices of gourmet cheese on top of the cream cheese spread prior to rolling.
(Recipe courtesy of Food.com)